An industrial flagship specializing in plywood
Our family company NP ROLPIN, a French industrial flagship, has been manufacturing qualitative plywood products with high added value for 50 years. In 2014, the acquisition of our company by the Japanese group NANKAÏ PLYWOOD marks a turning point for our industrial activity.
Today, it offers another dimension and new market opportunities to our company, specialized in the manufacture of maritime pine panels.
Our company is today an important actor in the world of the wood industry and radiates as well in France as abroad.
Our Teams, our essence.
NP ROLPIN: plywood products with high added value.
We intervene in all the fields by proposing products recognized by the professionals, that it is in the industry (pieces of furniture, carbody, crating,?) and the distribution (dedicated to the buildings, the construction, to the interior and external arrangement).
Discover where to find our products…
Key dates of the company
- 1970 – Birth of Bois DéroulésOcéan on the Labouheyre site, under the leadership of Jacques and Pierre de Muizon
- 1977 – Bought by the Saint-Gobain group, the company becomes R.O.L. (RougierOcéanLandex)
- 1993 – The units of Labouheyre and Mourenx are regrouped in Rol Pin
- 1994 – Saint-Gobain sells most of its wood-paper business, including Rol Pin, to the Jefferson Smurfit group
- 2005 – Smurfit Kappa Rol Pin appears after the merger of the Smurfit and Kappa groups into Smurfit Kappa Group
- 2014 – Acquisition of the company by the Japanese group NANKAI PLYWOOD which becomes NP ROLPIN